Employment | Internship | Volunteer
Mundi Project programs would not be possible without dedicated people like you!
Click on the position for full description and application details.
- Internships for High School & College Students
- Students are encouraged to contact our executive director, Dr. Ruby Chou, via email email@example.com to determine which skill sets can be used to assist our programming. We would love to hear your ideas! Students will receive a small stipend and administrative support plus networking opportunities in the community.
- Our classes, concerts, and special events happen all over the Salt Lake Valley. We love having community members join us to help students, perform, organize events, etc. Please contact us to find out how you can be a part of the Mundi family!
- Board Service
- Our Board of Directors is dedicated to guiding the programming for our community according to our mission, vision, and values.
- Monthly meetings in Salt Lake City except July and December
- 3-year term commitment