Employment | Internship | Volunteer
Mundi Project programs would not be possible without dedicated people like you!
Click on the position for full description and application details.
- Harmony Hub Group Piano Teaching Artist at Riley Elementary School for 2019-2020
- The teaching artist will teach two 45-minute group piano classes to youth in grades1-5. Class size ranges from 6-12 students per class. These classes encompass teaching music and piano fundamentals.
- Eligibility: Undergraduate music majors or graduates in music performance, pedagogy, or music education
- Start Date: September 2019
- Internships for High School & College Students
- Students are encouraged to contact our executive director, Dr. Ruby Chou, via email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine which skill sets can be used to assist our programming. We would love to hear your ideas! Students will receive a small stipend and administrative support plus networking opportunities in the community.
- Our classes, concerts, and special events happen all over the Salt Lake Valley. We love having community members join us to help students, perform, organize events, etc. Please contact us to find out how you can be a part of the Mundi family!
- Board Service
- Our Board of Directors is dedicated to guiding the programming for our community according to our mission, vision, and values.
- Monthly meetings in Salt Lake City except July and December
- 3-year term commitment