Mundi Project provides donated, used pianos to families who would not otherwise have access to them. Our Piano Bank Committee reviews all applications quarterly (in January, April, July, October). We encourage any individuals or families meeting our eligibility requirements to submit an application.
- Be under 18 years of age (estar menos de 18 años mayores de edad)
- Reside in the state of Utah (tener residencia dentro de Utah)
- Have formal piano study for a minimum of 1-2 years (tener 1-2 años de estudiar)
- Study currently with a teacher (estudiar actualmente con un maestro)
- Have a maximum family annual income under $50,000 (ganar menos do 50,000 dólares como ingreso familia anual)
Questions about the application or eligibility requirements?
Contact us at email@example.com or (801) 487-8594.