Mundi Ambassadors share their love of music and introduce diverse audiences to the world of classical, folk, and jazz music with performances throughout the community. Opportunities include individual performances in a group setting with other Ambassadors at community outreach events as well as teaching mentorships with our Harmony Hub classes for low-income beginning piano and guitar students.
Online applications for the 2019-2020 season are accepted until September 15, 2019. Pianists and instrumentalists of all ages and playing ability are welcome to apply.
Questions? Contact the executive director with any questions about the application process at email@example.com or (801) 487-8594.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How are Ambassadors selected for opportunities?
Once applicants are accepted to the Mundi Ambassador roster, Mundi notifies each student of performance opportunities throughout the community that fit their level, repertoire, and goals.
What are the requirements of being an Ambassador?
- Ambassadors must attend a yearly orientation in September
- Participate in a minimum of 4 performance or mentoring opportunities per semester (8 total for the year)
What are the benefits of being an Ambassador?
- Ambassadors gain performance experience in a variety of settings
- Ambassadors receive digital portraits taken by a professional photographer
- All Ambassadors and their families receive free tickets for concerts by guest artists, masterclasses, and workshops sponsored by Mundi Project
- Ambassadors receive a formal service letter documenting their participation hours